1. Professor McGonagall was once married to her former boss at the Ministry of Magic.
He died three years into their marriage after a Venomous Tentacula Bite.
2. Professor McGonagall was an excellent Quidditch player.
She had a horrible fall in her last year at Hogwarts that ended her time on the Quidditch pitch.
8. Fred and George were only apart from each other twice.
The first time, George’s ear was cursed off and the second time, Fred was killed.
9. After Hogwarts, Ginny became a Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies, an all-female Quidditch team.
After she retired from the sport, she became the senior Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
10. Hermione continued to care for House Elves in her post Hogwarts
career in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical
She then moved to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
11. Harry and Ron both joined the Auror Department after school.
Together they revolutionized the department.
14. Harry and Dudley still see each other on occasion.
The visits are more so their kids can see each other, rather than out of any kind of affection towards one another.
15. Viktor Krum retired from Quidditch in 2002 after a disappointing defeat to Egypt in 2002.
He returned to play for Bulgaria in the 2014 World Cup, saying his aim is to win a World Cup before he dies.
18. Herpo The Fowl, a Wizard from Ancient Greece, was the first person to ever create a Horcrux.
He was also the first person to ever breed a Basilisk.
20. Lupin's Patronus is a wolf (a regular one, not a werewolf).
He dislikes the form, since it is a constant reminder of him being a werewolf.
21. Because of the family connection to Dark Magic, and dislike for Muggle-borns, Lucius wanted Draco to attend Durmstrang.
Narcissa didn’t like the idea of him being so far away.
23. Despite what it may seem like in the movies, Luna Lovegood did not end up with Neville Longbottom.
She actually married Rolf Scamander (who is the grandson of Fantastic
Beasts and Where to Find Them author Newt Scamander). The two had twin
24. Platform 9 3/4 isn't the only platform in use by Witches and Wizards.
Platform 7 ½ leads to the Orient Express.
28. Rowling originally planned for the last word of the final book to be "scar" but eventually changed her mind.
The last sentence is “All was well.”